The Climb & Discover Cave offers children the most exciting elements of play: physical play, climbing, curiosity and discovery. Children cannot only climb on the outside of the cave using the professional handholds marked with ABCD and 1234 but can crawl through the cave to find nature details such as mushrooms, turtles, leaves, animal tracks, salamander, mouse, ants, iguana, birds nest, inch worm and lady bugs.
- The cave comes in a sandstone rotomolded plastic with multi-color hybrid resin handholds
- The cave offers holes on each side for superior supervision along with adding light in the cave
- Comes with an inground mounting kit for installation
- The cave can hold up to 8 children and requires an ASTM use zone of 20 ft. x 21 ft.
- The use of safety surfacing is required under the climb & discover cave
- Comes with an in ground mount installation with all stainless steel hardware
|*Playground Depot offers turn-key installation services as well as safety surfacing and site amenities. Please visit our FAQ page and articles library for more information on complete project budgeting. Please feel free to Contact Us for any questions or formal estimates. Prices are subject to change without notice. If you are planning to purchase a playground later in the year be sure to contact us right away so we can lock in current pricing. Some play structures can take 5-8 weeks for manufacturing and delivery so ask your customer service representative to provide you with an estimated delivery date.|